The NRH Library seeks to maintain an appealing, engaging collection but occasionally we are unable to anticipate all of the needs of our community. If you're unable to find what you're looking for in our collection, we also accept suggestions of items that might be valuable additions to our collection and provide interlibrary loans.
Items not available at our Library including books, audiobooks, magazine or journal articles, and DVDs may be borrowed from other libraries across the nation.
Suggest a Purchase (for new items or items in a series)
Please let us know what material the Library should consider purchasing. We welcome your purchase suggestions and will evaluate them in accordance with the Library's Collection Development and Access Policy.
Library materials can be placed on hold and a notification will be sent when the item becomes available.
- By Phone - Materials can be placed on hold over the phone during library hours by calling the Reference Department at 817-427-6814 or the Children's Department at 817-427-6818.
- Online - To place a hold through the library catalog, locate the item in the catalog and then select "place hold." You will be prompted to enter your library card number and password.
- A notification will be sent via an automated phone call or email when the requested item is ready for pick up.
- Requested items are kept on the "Pick Up Holds" shelf on the first floor
- Holds are available at the "Pick Up Holds" shelf for five days.