You spoke, and we listened! In response to patron feedback, you now have the option to opt-out of our auto-renewal system. This feature will allow you to take control of your renewals and manage your items at your convenience. When opting out of the auto-renewals, you are taking full control of renewing your items. Please note, at this time, there is no method to have your items automatically renew and have the ability to manage your renewals yourself.
It is important for you to know:
- If you choose to opt-out of auto-renewals, you must manually renew your items through your online account
- Items must be renewed on or before their due date to prevent late fees
- There is a limit of 5 total renewals per item
- Items that have holds on them will not be available for renewal
- Staff are unable to renew your items for you
If accessing your account online is not an option, we suggest continuing with the auto-renewal system.
If you would like to opt-out of the auto-renewal system, please call us at 817-427-6800 and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Staff worked diligently with our provider to implement this feature, and we hope this additional option will improve your Library experience.