1. Read the Meeting Room Policies to make sure you qualify to use our rooms
2. Choose the room you would like to book based on your group's size and your needs
3. Determine at least two dates and times that you would like to book the room; rooms are not guaranteed to be available at all times.
4. Contact Christine Evans to check on availability of the rooms via email. Include the dates and times you are looking for, what your purpose of using the room is and which room you would prefer to use in the email.
5. Ms. Evans will reply to let you know if you qualify to use the rooms and/or if your chosen dates and times are available. If you qualify and your dates are available you will receive an application to complete.
6. You will receive a notification by email of your application's status within 3 business days
7. If your reservation is approved, you will receive further instructions
8. All approved reservations require a $100 deposit check unless otherwise notified. Cash or credit/debit card deposits are not accepted.