September 21, 2021
9015 Grand Ave.
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
3D Printing Basics 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Learn the basics of 3D printing on our PolyPrinter 229 3D printers.
So you have a 3D model but are not sure how to print it? Join us for this basics class, where we'll cover all you need to know to start printing your own 3D projects. This class is required for anyone who wishes to use the 3D printers in The Maker Spot at the NRH Library.
This class will cover:
- Basic parts of the printer
- How the printing process works
- The slicing and printer control software programs
- How to print objects safely
- How to properly shut the equipment down
- Basic troubleshooting and when to seek help
- Equipment reservation process
Please arrive early to the class so that it can begin on time. This class does not cover 3D modeling or how to create objects for printing. To learn more about 3D design and modeling, check out our TinkerCAD basics class.
This class is open to those 9 years old and older. Children ages 9-13 must have a parent attend class with them.