February 2, 2023
Please arrive a few minutes early so that class may begin on time.
9015 Grand Ave.
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
Free; registration required
Scroll Saw & Drill Press Basics* CANCELED
Thursday, February 2, 2023
*THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO THE WEATHER* Please feel free to sign up for our March 2nd class.
Learn the basics of using our Shopfox scroll saw at this free introductory class.
Scroll saws are an excellent tool for woodworking that can handle even intricate curves with ease. Our instructor will show you everything you need to know to get started!
This class is open to those 17 years old and older.
In this class, you will learn:
- what tools are available to use in The Maker Space
- safety & best practices when using the scroll saw, drill press, and other hand tools
- loading material on the scroll saw or drill press
- changing the scroll saw blade and adjusting the tension
- basic troubleshooting tips