We’d like to take a moment to thank you for all of your adaptability and patience during this evolving situation. We know that it can be confusing having our current services change so frequently, so we wanted to send a comprehensive list of all of the current changes.
- The Library is closed until further notice.
- Please do not return any items during this time.
- All due dates will be extended, including interlibary loans.
- No fines will be accrued during this time.
- All meeting room bookings, events, classes, and programs are suspended until further notice.
- For a full list of City closings and COVID-19 information, please visit nrhtx.com.
We will be rolling out new services and programs every week as we seek ways to continue to serve our community during this time. Currently, our schedule of online programming includes:
- Good Night Stories with Monica
Monday-Friday @ 7:00 p.m.
Join Ms. Monica and George for a bedtime story! Each night, Ms. Monica will read from a chapter book that we hope children of all ages can enjoy together. A new video will be released each night at 7:00 p.m. on Facebook and YouTube.
- Virtual Storytime
Tuesday & Thursday @ 10:30 a.m.
Storytimes will be premiered live on our Facebook on Tuesday & Thursday mornings at 10:30 a.m. After the premier, the video will be available on our website for the duration of our closure.
- Live! Staff Suggestions
Wednesday & Saturday @ 3:00 p.m.
Join Yaika live on Facebook as she discusses some of our staff’s favorite eBooks!
Thank you for your patience as we work to best serve you during this challenging time. We are floored by the outpouring of support so far and are grateful for the opportunity to serve the North Richland Hills community. If you have any questions or program suggestions, please feel free to contact us using our online feedback form.