We are excited to share that we're now able to allow the use of our study rooms beginning Monday, May 3, 2021. We offer six private study rooms during all hours the Library is open. Two rooms are located downstairs across from the elevator, and four rooms upstairs.
Reserving a study room is quick and easy – just visit library.nrhtx.com/study to get started. You'll need to create an account (this is separate from your Library account), then select the day, time, and room you'd like to reserve. Once selected, you'll be prompted to choose the length of your reservation. You may book study rooms up to four hours at a time, for a maximum of four reservations per week.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Study rooms may be reserved up to 7 days in advance.
- Study rooms will hold a maximum of 6 people.
- Study rooms are available only during hours the Library is open.
- Users must exit study rooms before closing time.
- A study room reservation not claimed within 15 minutes will be considered canceled and available to others. Please notify staff at 817-427-6814 if you will be late for a reservation.
- A study room left unattended for more than 30 minutes will be considered vacant and available to others.
- Reservations may not be added, deleted, or modified within 2 hours of the reservation time.
Please take a moment to review our Study Room Policy before making your reservation.
We will add study rooms to our daily cleaning schedule. Additionally, disinfecting wipes will also be available, and we encourage you to use them before and after use of the study room.
If you have any questions or concerns about the use of our study rooms, please do not hesitate to call us at 817-427-6814, and our staff will be happy to assist you.
Reserve a study room today!