Library Express: Curbside Delivery
Library patrons who find it difficult to visit the Library have the option to place holds on items and conveniently have the items delivered to their vehicle. Library Express is an option that may be useful for patrons with physical difficulties, those with young children, or anyone who wants to minimize exposure.
What Can You Check Out With Library Express?
All items available and holdable in our collection will be available for Library Express. This includes books, DVDs and Blu-Rays, and audiobooks.
Currently, Library Express is available:
- Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
How it Works:
- Place items you would like to pick up on hold from the Library’s catalog at least 24 hours in advance
- Wait until you receive a notification that your item(s) are available for pickup (note: items placed on hold together are not guaranteed to be ready for pickup at the same time)
- When you arrive, park in one of the spots on Grand Avenue
- Call the Circulation desk (817-427-6800)
- Tell the Library employee on the phone your Library card number or driver’s license number, along with the color, make, and model of your car
- Library staff will bring up to 20 items from your hold list out to your car
What Cannot Be Done With Library Express?
- Item donations
- Paying fines
- Applying for a Library card
- Renewing items
- Renewing Library cards
- Retrieving Library materials that were not previously placed on hold
- Placing Interlibrary Loan requests
- Returning materials (please use drive-through book drop)